Fatty liver disease is a serious condition that affects millions of people around the world, and India is no exception. It is caused by an excessive buildup of fat in the liver, which can lead to inflammation and damage if left untreated. In this article, we will discuss the best fatty liver treatments available in India, including both conventional and alternative methods.
What is Fatty Liver?
The liver, which is the second largest organ in the body, has the crucial role of processing nutrients from food and filtering out harmful substances from the bloodstream. Fatty liver disease, also known as Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) or Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH), is a prevalent disorder affecting approximately 20-25% of adults and 5% of children. This condition manifests as an excessive accumulation of fat deposits within liver cells, presenting as a group of conditions.
India's Best treatment for Fatty liver
People often believe liver issues are limited to those who drink alcohol, but this staggering statistic shows otherwise. In this rare disease, symptoms do not appear until the person has reached cirrhosis or fibrosis.
Healeo Nutrition has introduced India's first DNA-based fatty liver reversal program. In this program, patients will receive a highly personalized treatment based on the DNA report, which will cleanse and rejuvenate their body, liver, and skin from the inside out, completely reversing fatty liver in 3 months.
With the advancement in science, technology, and healthcare, it is now possible to analyze your liver health based on your genetics. A good score equals reduced risk, whereas a poor score means increased risk. Certain lifestyle changes can help you manage your health risk conditions early on in life.
Every individual is unique and requires a precision treatment plan based on their genetic blueprint to reverse their fatty liver.
How Healeo’s DNA based Fatty Liver Reversal program helps you?
Permanently reverse fatty liver by following personalized diets, exercise and lifestyle changes based on your genetic blueprint rather than general detox plans and fad diets.
We address the root cause of Fatty Liver.
Our science-backed cutting edge solution addresses your liver condition based on your genetics.
We personalize and design for flexibility.
No two Liver Reversal experiences are the same. Healeo's evidence-based approach works because we account for personal tastes, lifestyle choices and metabolic condition, and more, based on your DNA.
Our approach is designed for the Long Run.
Our pioneering approach ensures healthy liver function by prevention of fat accumulation through nutrient dense food swaps, fitness and lifestyle changes that you can easily follow as a part of your daily life.
Why does fatty liver disease become more common?
A sedentary lifestyle characterized by physical inactivity and the consumption of high-calorie foods in daily diets leads to the accumulation of excess fatty acids, water, and carbohydrates in the liver. This accumulation can cause liver enlargement or fatty liver disease.
Poor eating habits:
The type of food we consume plays a crucial role in maintaining our physical health. However, there has been a significant shift in food choices in recent times. Many individuals are now prioritizing junk food, high-calorie options such as red meat and sweets, and beverages like carbonated drinks, packaged juices, energy drinks, and alcohol. Unfortunately, these unhealthy dietary habits can lead to the development of fatty liver disease.
Fatty liver disease is linked to lifestyle-related conditions, such as inadequate dietary choices, lack of exercise, and tobacco use.
There are several medications available in India to treat fatty liver disease. These medications work by reducing the amount of fat in the liver and reducing inflammation. Some commonly prescribed medications include Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) and Vitamin E supplements.
Making certain lifestyle changes can be an effective way to manage fatty liver disease.
These changes may include:
- Eating a healthy and balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Avoiding foods high in saturated and trans fats, such as fried foods, processed foods, and sugary drinks.
- Maintaining a healthy weight through regular exercise and physical activity.
- Limiting alcohol intake or avoiding it altogether.
Medical Procedures:In severe cases, medical procedures may be necessary to treat fatty liver disease. These may include:
- Liver biopsy: This is a procedure that involves taking a small sample of liver tissue to be examined under a microscope to assess the degree of liver damage.
- Liver transplantation: This is a surgical procedure in which a damaged liver is replaced with a healthy liver from a donor.
Ayurvedic medicine is a traditional system of medicine that originated in India more than 5,000 years ago. Ayurvedic practitioners believe that fatty liver disease is caused by an imbalance in the body's doshas (vital energies). Treatment typically involves a combination of herbal remedies, dietary changes, and lifestyle modifications.
- Herbs: Ayurvedic herbs like turmeric, milk thistle, and dandelion root are believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce liver inflammation and improve liver function.
- Dietary Changes: Ayurvedic practitioners recommend eating a diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean protein sources like fish and chicken.
- Lifestyle Modifications: Ayurveda emphasizes the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise, stress management, and adequate sleep.
Homeopathy:Homoeopathy is a system of medicine that uses highly diluted natural substances to stimulate the body's natural healing processes. Homeopathic remedies are selected based on the patient's specific symptoms and constitutional type.
- Remedies: Homeopathic remedies for fatty liver disease may include Nux vomica, Lycopodium, and Chelidonium.
- Dietary Changes: Homeopathic practitioners may also recommend dietary changes, including avoiding fatty foods and processed foods.
Yoga and Meditation:
Yoga and meditation are practices that have been used in India for thousands of years to promote physical and mental health. They can be effective in managing fatty liver disease by reducing stress and improving overall health.
- Yoga: Specific yoga poses like the spinal twist, boat pose, and the plank can help improve liver function and reduce liver inflammation.
- Meditation: Regular meditation can help reduce stress and anxiety, which can contribute to the development of fatty liver disease
The only best treatment for fatty liver is Healeo’s unique DNA based fatty Liver Reversal Program, Which will help you complete your fatty liver in just 12 weeks with personalized diet, exercise and healthy lifestyle changes.
Fatty liver can be reversed, but liver cirrhosis is irreversible and requires a liver transplant. Don't wait until it's too late - take action to treat your fatty liver now!